Monday 21 March 2011

Broken heart and hurt

Did I say I'm heartbroken? 




After being heartbroken you see your life from a total different prospective. 

Time to move on. Focus and find my own dreams. It's tough. It's easy to look back, say "why" & "how" that person that you loved and trusted the most could treat you so bad. Even worse lie to you. What I learned from this is: nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes. But if it's a lifestyle it's not a mistake. 

In my mind I have tried to ask myself. Can I forgive him? 

"You can patch up whatever is broken, but if you are the one who fixed it, you will always know in your heart where the fault lines lays"


 - Nineteen minutes by Jodi Picoult

BUT...

They say: "What doesn't kill you make you stronger", right? 

My blog that was going to be a inspiration has all of the sudden the past month turned into something about the negative sides of life, which is a part of my life right now. But after rain comes the sun, right? So I'm waiting for better times to come. I'm moving on. Focusing my thoughts and life on the future because "those who live in the past limit their future". And I DO NOT WANT TO DO THAT. (Quote from my Yogi tea, which keeps brightening up my days as I move on step by step with my life). 


Time to realize who I am and what I want because "without realizing who you are, happiness cannot come to you"


Quote from Yogi tea




....



No comments:

Post a Comment