Saturday 25 August 2012

41


I have travelled a lot. I'm now 26 & so far I have visited 41 countries. I lived for a year in France & currently in UAE. I love traveling! 

I want to share a few of my trips around the world & maybe it can inspire you to travel more:


The amazing beaches in South of Goa


Thailand - a place that always will be with me in my heart


Vancouver - Whistler


Japan


Italy - Venice


China - Beijing 


Marocco - Casablanca


Petra


Cairo


N.Y.


Diving at the Great Barrier reef in Australia 


Shark water in Australia


Beautiful Philippines


Could be Maldives but it is actually Philippines!


Jumping off cliffs in Philippines- letting go of my fear



Summer in Strassburg - France


Amsterdam


Magical Maldives


Liwa, UAE


Hungry lions in South Africa


Hugo & I on a road trip around SA


I never thought I ever would but I did dive with the great white sharks in SA. One word: scary!


The beauty of nature - animals in their natural environment where they belong 


Coast of South Africa


Istanbul & its great architecture 


My days with Etihad Airways around the world


My mom on a visit, dropping her in Frankfurt. VIP service! 


Making promotion for Etihad Airways


An Olympic kiss in Vancouver 2010


Skiing in Whistler


Chicago


Sri Lanka


Unawatuna


Copenhagen in winter & snow


Sweden - my home


This is where I'm from, the middle of nowhere - Söderåkra, Sweden. 





No comments:

Post a Comment