Friday 31 August 2012

Thought of the day


I feel as I grow older that I find more peace & reasoning. This is something I have experienced a lot of lately. I enjoy aging! Pieces fit together by themselves. I worry less. Life just moves very smoothly on its own pace. Aging means you get richer in experiences, enjoy it!



But don't take life for granted. We are only here temporary. Realizing & implying that will make you feel free & less attached to all the material things surrounding us. Cherish your family, friends & relationships with people.

 One day we all have to leave, young or old. That's life, which is hard to accept but enjoy everyday as if it was your last. Just remember to leave this world as you would like to find it, for the next person to enter it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment